{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Tuesday, July 26, 2005
title:{Why?}

Quitted habbo.. she came scolding me, scolding me for quitting.
I dunno even noe i quit.. coz of her?... coz habbo getting bored? both?
I believe both are also the reason... Or maybe i noe she doesnt wan to befriend me anymore?

I told her how i felt.. She responded with some thing i expected.... but i asked whther she stills wans to be fren.. ta chi chi bu hui ying.. i take it she dun wan such a fren le ba.. so i decided to quit habbo juz that since she dun even bother to reply sms.. then she wudnt wan to see me in habbo too..

did i do rite?.. did i do wrong? ... haizz... sux man!!!

9:42 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com