{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Thursday, November 03, 2005
title:{wat a life}

Perhaps i hold on too tight, Or is she letting go?

So sad. I've got a fucking family, fucking father with a fucking attitude and a fucked up life. What the hack is happening? Every single thing just starts to collapse, my family right now, this very second. Me at home using computer, my sis outside chiong, my mom outside with don't know who doing don't know what and my fucking father out swimming. What a family yea?

Come to think of it, there really aint anything worth for me to do anything at all. All i have is her and my computer. Maybe thats why i hold on too tight. *Sigh* , If only there is really someone there for me, for me to talk to, for me to throw all my rubbish to. For now, there isnt. Perhaps one day, one day, there might be! Maybe.

I tried to throw all my passion for life into soccer, i tried. But no one had ever given me a chance. I believe i'm a great player, but being physically challenged(FAT). I don't think anyone would have high hopes on me for soccer. I really do play well, i play a better game then others. Though, its not overall a stable condition. How i play through the game all depends on my form.

Haiz, so thats it then. Got nothing more to talk about.

Maybe™
Sign off, Francis

6:30 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com