{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Monday, January 23, 2006
title:{long story...}

20-oct-05 00.08:
LOL.Sho lame.Hais. U go play ps2 lahs, While i go kun.xD dun play too late okay. Nite nites darlink.

20-oct-05 23:28:
Lols.U conitnue watch bahs. I going slp.xD nite nites dar. Dun slp too late kays.

22-oct-05 00.59:
Hais.All her toopid cousin's fault.Dar u ai kun liao mai.I feeling tired liaos. xD i really pig sia.

22-oct-05 01.00:
Okay.Nites dar.

23-oct-05 00.27:
Dar.Wad u doing? busy ars.

23-oct-05 00.42:
I watch finish jio go slp.Nites dar.

31-oct-05 03.19:
Gud nites dar.xD

31-oct-05 10.46:
in front of her of cuz cannot sae like. xD go slp lahs.

02-nov-05 07.32:
Lols.Energy used up.Hahas.Nite nites dar.

02-nov-05 23.24:
Dar.Hai zai online?! go offf le.xD

03-nov-05 23.27:
Hahs.I nv lahs.Dun wory. ;>

08-nov-05 01.33:
Dar wan an.Muacks. xD

15-nov-05 01.51:
LOL.Waste mah tym finding.Zao zhi dao ask u.xD okay lahs. Nite nites dar<3

16-nov-05 00.23:
Dardar zai zuo she me?

25-nov-05 13.13:
*Muacksss xD



All this is in my saved message. Regretted not saving all till the end.
Haha.. x.x... Sorry to just leave like this. I just don't want to waste your time. =)

12:23 AM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com